Saturday 18 May 2013

Rohan

At the end of last year I bought a Rohan "Wayfarer" shirt in their Long Preston shop. Rohan is a British supplier of outdoor clothing. The shirt was the end of a line and reduced in price. I buy most of my walking gear this way.  I wore the shirt on our walking holidays in Avignon and also on our Stevenson trip. Without wishing to sound like a commercial, it was comfortable to wear, looked reasonable and easy to wash. However after our return from St Jean du Gard, Judith noticed that there was a sewing fault on the shoulder yoke. I sent the shirt to Rohan with just a short note and without a bill. A few days  later I was contacted by the company and  talked to a member of staff at HQ who told me that the shirt was faulty and as it couldn't be repaired, the company would send me a new one. Yesterday a DHL packet arrived with a new shirt. Well done, Rohan.

No comments:

Post a Comment